N3T, part of the NIC Group, are hosting the third Technology Demo Day in Northland this year.
When: 30. October 12 – 2 pm
Where: 8 Marsden Bay Drive, One Tree Point (Whangarei)
What to expect/ Agenda
- 12:00 – 12:10: Opening by the Mayor of Whangarei
- 12:10 – 12:30: De-Carbonizing Heavy Commercial Fleets – Andrew Clennett (Hiringa Energy)
- 12:30 – 12:45: Future Transport options for NZ… a new way of thinking – Brett Roberts (Datacom)
- 12:45 – 13:00: Vision Zero overview – Peter Ogle, Olli Krollman
- 13:00 – 13:15: Preventative road maintenance new tools – Martin Knoche (N3T)
- 13:15 – 13:30: AV ready infrastructure – Derrick Williams (WSP-Opus)
- 13:30 – 13:45: Panel Discussion with all of the above speakers and key stakeholders including the Mayor & Councillors
- Networking and Drinks & Nibbles
Why you should attend
You are enthusiastic about a sustainable environment for you and your children, Whangarei’s transport and you are in a position and willing to make a difference. Your are involved in transport, road infrastructure, have an interest in the latest technologies: This event is for you.
If you work for a roading authority, are a road maintenance contractor, please fill in this short questionnaire. This will help us to understand your needs and gives us input to adjust our speakers presentations. Thank you very much for taking 3 min to answer these questions.
To assist us with planning, please register here for free.
Let’s build a sustainable transport future for Northland together.
Martin, John & Team
Related Background Information
Upper North Island Freight Study, MOT 23/10/18
Two wheeler urban revolution, Bloomberg 14/10/18
NZ -Future of Transport vision, @NZTA workshop 19/06/18
Vision Zero initiative, 06/06/18
Rail to Northland, Stuff 02/06/18
AV/EV Symposium, @NRC 28/05/18
EV Sharing in Christchurch, Stuff/EECA 11/03/18